Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Soul Petrol!
Thank you for shopping with us. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we offer. We also want to make sure that you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing products.
Soul Petrol is independently managed. However, the name, brand materials and the website Soulpetrol.in is a proprietary of (and owned) by Tall Star Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, registered in WB, India.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “Tall Star”, “Soul Petrol” “We”, “Our” “Team” and “Us”, refers to our Company Tall Star Private Limited. “Client”, “Customer”, “Buyer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person or customer logged in or visit this Website or placing an order are compliant to Tall Star Terms and Conditions of Use. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to all parties, the Buyer, the Visitor and the Company. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who
provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Soul Petrol’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: Soulpetrol.in
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Soulpetrol.in and use the services, register or purchase products.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Soul Petrol as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
Warranties and Legal Disclaimer
Soul Petrol has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information, services or products provided “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults and defects, without warranty of any kind. Soul Petrol does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website.
ANY MATERIAL BROWSED, TRANSACTED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SOUL PETROL OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or modify this Website Or any Product, Price, Content, Promo Codes, Service or Material provided, in our sole discretion without any notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
SOUL PETROL DOES NOT GURANTEE OR WARRANT THAT SOUL PETROL WEBSITE (i) WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) IS FREE FROM ERRORS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJANS, DEFECTS OR ANYTHING WITH DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES (iii) SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iv) ALL ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE, CODE OR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED (v) ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT (vi) COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE (vii) THE MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE IS KEPT UP TO DATE OR COMPLY WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS.
Limitations of Liability
Notwithstanding that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, but by the voluntary use of the site and voluntary access to the same, this disclaimer would continue to apply to You. Furthermore, notwithstanding the above, the access to this Website and taking of any actions thereon signify that you consent and agree that irrespective of any rights that you might claim to vest in you by law, only the warranties as are expressly contained herein shall apply. No other warranties, promises, assurances, indemnities and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, would apply or be enforced against us to your particular circumstances.
You understand and agree that by browsing the Website or any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is at your own discretion and risk and that You would be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data and information, that results from browsing the Website, pruchase products, use our services or download of materials.
Soul Petrol shall not be liable for any business interruption, for loss of privacy arising out of, for loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential, or other) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this website, or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this site.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take any responsibility for the information or content thereon. We don’t claim that such sites are free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. We strongly advise You to review the Terms & Conditions of every site You visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, Terms & Conditions or practices of any third party sites product or services.
We cannot and do not take responsibility for the collection or use of personal data from any third party website. In addition, we will not accept responsibility for the accuracy of third party advertisements. Soul Petrol may from time to time make available, directly or through a third party, gift cards or promotional codes or coupons that are redeemable for a specified Paid Service for a fixed period of time (individually, a “Promotional Code” and collectively, “Promotional Codes”), or which can be exchanged for Soul Petrol Points
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless to Soul Petrol and Tall Star Private Limited (as applicable). You expressly understand and agree that Tall Star, its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Service Providers, and Licensors, and Our and Their respective Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents and Successors (” Indemnified Parties“) shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential Or exemplary damages, obligations, demands, penalty, and expenses including but not limited to – damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, cover Or other Intangible losses (even if Tall Star has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including attorney’s fee Or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Agreement Or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of liabel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy OR publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property OR other rights resulting from –
- The use Or the inability to use the website Or to use promotional codes Or Soul Petrol services;
- The cost of procurement of substitute services resulting from any data, information Or service purchased or obtained Or Messages Received Or Transactions entered into through Or from the Website;
- Unauthorized access to Or the Loss, Corruption Or Alteration of Your Transmissions, Content Or Data;
- Unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of your Soul Petrol account (including by you or by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by you). This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and/or your use of the Service.
Incase we erase your personal data from our system, in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data is still accessible due any technical reason, Soulpertrol.in, its parent company or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and You will not approach Soulpertrol.in for any retrieval or legality of the data.
Under no circumstances shall Soul Petrol Or Tall Star will be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the use, or the inability to use the materials on the Website. We will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.
Memberships and Eligibility
Transaction on the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent or a legal guardian.
As a minor if you wish to transact on the Website, such transaction on the Website may be made by Your legal guardian or parents. Soul Petrol reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Our notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Website.
Obligations on Account and Registration
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the webiste.
You agree that Soul Petrol shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Website (“Account”), or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account on Soulpetrol.in, and any consequences therefrom.
Soul Petrol reserves the right to deactivate or cancel Your registered account, block & ban your IP in our sole discretion without notice, for example but not limited to –
- Unverified untrue information during account registration
- Fradulent activities on the account.
- Trying to breach security construct of the website
- Hate speech or abusive comments or reviews
- You have not used or logged into your account for a minimum of 6 months.
All our products maintain high standards. However, the actual product may vary sometimes from the images shown on the website depending on the device you use to view the product, or the angle of the item photographed. Specification provided for each product is based on the information provided to us by our manufacturues and are to be used as a general guide only.
Soul Petrol uses a Highly Secured 24-bit AES SSL Encrypted Digital pay ment gateway system. It enables you to use your choice of payment instruments- Example Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking and other digital mode of payments.
When You use the Website or send emails to us or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise for updates, transaction, promotional activities.
Transactions, Order and Acceptance
Each order placed by a Buyer on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) and it shall not be construed as Our acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We retain the right to cancel and refuse any order placed by the Buyer in Our sole discretion, for example, in cases where, but not limited to:
- All the orders are considered to be accepted post a valid confirmation by Soul Petrol.
- Orders cannot be processed due to an error or incompete information You have provided ( Billing or Shipping).
- An error on the web shop relating to the products that You ordered, for example an error relating to the price, quantity or description of the product as displayed on the web shop.
- The delivery of the product is subject to production of Confirmation by Soul Petrol.
- Any failed or incomplete transactions due to technical glitch or insifficient funds during the of payment is cancelled.
- Technical issues, virus attacks, typographical error or product information published incorrectly.
After Soul Petrol receives Your order, You will receive an email confirming receipt of Your order. If You do not receive an email, please contact Our Support, before you try to place another order for the same product.
The Buyer shall be intimated of any cancellation through an email / SMS. Any successful transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation, shall be refunded to the Buyer. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Our order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected in error, please contact our support. We will be glad to help you.
We do not compensate for order delays.
Return and Refund Policy
‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving / returning back the item purchased and received by the Buyer from Soul Petrol. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing oe misplaced
- Wrong item was sent by Soul Petrol.
We encourage the Buyers to review the listing of products before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. Soul Petrol accepts Returns on for products delivered and Refunds only for successful transactions made on Soul Petrol and are subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product mentioned on the product descripition.
- Refund after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
- Refunds if the order was cancelled by Us, if there was a successful transaction.
- The original email invoice should be produced / submitted at the time of any claims, if asked for.
- Refund would be issued directly to the bank against any merchandise, only after successful return, if the item was already delivered. The following parameters needs to be ensured (but not limited to) by the Buyer:
- Clothing and Footware – Should be “New & Unworn”
- Beauty, Health & Personal Care – Should be “New & Unopened”
- Other accessories – Should be new, unworn and original packing
- If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money.
- We do not accept return or refund for any perishable items, raffle tickets, pre-paid cards, undergarments and high value items where there is difficulty in guaranteeing the authenticity. The Product description will specify if the products can be returned and refunded or not.
- Any Promotional offer / scheme running at the time when initial merchandise was purchased would NOT be applicable on Exchange / Return / Refund
- We reserve the right:
- to request an identification
- to determine whether the merchandise has been damaged, abused or used. (which will not be covered under return or refund policy).
- The amount will be refunded /reimbursed to the same credit card, bank account through which transaction was completed.
- Credit card refund for products which meet the refund criteria explained above will be processed and will reflect within 10 -15 working days or specified as per the bank or card merchant.
- All refund and returns are in our sole descrition. For further details please contact or write to Our customer support.
Your Suggestions and Consent
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to us with
respect to the service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of us. We shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, orredistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
We update our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions
Copyright & License
Tall Star grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to browse, place orders to products available, review them and use our service on Soul Petrol strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Unless otherwise stated, Tall Star and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights for all material with our domain www.soulpetrol.in. All intellectual property rights are copyright and reserved. You may access and order products from www.soulpetrol.in for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.soulpetrol.in
- Don’t abuse, harm, interfere with, or disrupt our website
- Won’t Send Unwanted Messages and won’t upload, post or transmit Content that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of another party.
Soul Petrol reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to modify, remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post your Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful business or unlawful activities.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to us throgh Soul Petrol with respect to theproduct or service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of us. We shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
You hereby grant Soul Petrol a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments and Reviews in any and all forms, formats or media.
Soul Petrol may display advertisements and promotions some of which may be paid for by third parties. Some advertising, promo codes or other messaging content we provide will be based upon information provided by third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any advertisements or other messages.
Furthermore, your interactions with advertisers found on or through the Service, including, without limitation, all reliance upon advertising, all commercial transactions and legal obligations associated therewith, are solely between you and such advertisers.
Use of the Platform
You agree and confirm the following binding principlest that governs the use of www.soulpetrol.in : You Shall Not
- host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful.
- be misleading in any way; promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous; impersonate another person;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights.
- try to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles
- use anothing thatcontains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
The owners of the Website are based in India. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of India. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with your local laws.
The content on this website, logo including any artistic work that forms the background of the website www.soulpetrol.in are owned by Tall Star Private Limited and the reproduction, distribution, display, linking to, communication to the public, or adaptation in any manner, or infringement of the said copyrighted works is prohibited.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by Us. We may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Us, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the service and all copies thereof from your computer. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the service and delete all copies of the service from your computer. Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by You (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
Force Majeure: You agree that Soul Petrol shall be under no liability whatsoever to you in the event of non-availability of the Website and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof, occasioned by an Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Soul Petrol or Tall Star (including any event which is caused by the failure or non-performance on the part of the Content Owners or the Platform Partners).